Following the application of the legislative decree of 8 June 2001, n. 231, which introduced for the first time the concept of "administrative responsibility" for companies, Mediaset, in line with its pursuit of a style of management based on efficiency, transparency and loyalty, in all aspects of its day-to-day operations, has updated its organisational, management and control Model in line with the new regulations.
Moreover, also in the light of subsequent legislative innovations and the consequent extension of the concept of "presumed felonies", as well as ongoing jurisprudential adjustments, Mediaset and subsidiaries have made appropriate updates to such Models.
The updating process was carried out in conformity with the content of legislative decree 231/01, the guidelines drawn up by Confindustria as well as specific measures already implemented by the Mediaset Group concerning both internal control and corporate governance.
The Organisational, Management and Control Model pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/2001 was approved by the board of directors of Mediaset SpA by resolution on 29 July 2003 and subsequently integrated by resolutions on 18 December 2003. 7 November 2006 and 16 December 2008.
On 16th December 2008 the board of directors of Mediaset updated the document.
Independent update initiatives, relating to the company's characteristic business as well as specific sectors of operations, have also been taken by the Italian subsidiaries of Mediaset.
The version published here was adopted by resolution by the board of directors of Mediaset SpA on February 2015, following a process of analysis of the new examples of felony most recently included and recent orientations in jurisprudence and ongoing verification of the functionality and effectiveness of the Organisational Model over time and any opportune updates.
- Mod. Org. 231-01 inglese Reti Televisive Italiane SpA - 07.03.2017
- Mod. Org. 231-01 inglese Videotime Produzioni SpA - 18.07.2017
- Mod. Leg. 231/2001 inglese Elettr. Ind. - 26.02.2015
- Mod. Leg. 231/2001 inglese Medusa Film - 26.02.2015
- Mod. Leg. 231/2001 inglese Media Shopping - 26.02.2015
- Mod Leg 231 2001 PUBLITALIA 16 03 2011
- Mod Leg 231 2001 DIGITALIA 16 04 2014
- Mod Leg 231 2001PROMOSERVICE 16 04 2014
- Mod. Org. 231/01 inglese Taodue - 26.02.2015
- Mod. Org. 231-01 inglese Mediaset Premium SpA - 9.03.2017
- Mod. Org. 231-01 inglese Mediaset SpA - 20.12.16
Mediaset in borsa:
Copyright © 2005-2017 Mediaset. All rigths reserved.