Its mission is to raise Group revenue through advertising sales to international investors by means of ongoing liaison with headquarters of multinational companies and by sourcing new licences and new products in other countries.
These activities are conducted from offices in London, Munich and Paris, and in cooperation with partners located in Milan (Publitalia'80) and Madrid (Publiespaņa).
Publieurope is portfolio has expanded and grown more varied over the years, ensuring a cross-media commercial offering consisting of:
- All the italian tv networks - generalist, theme, free and pay channels ? of the Mediaset Group;
- Mediaset Espaņa's TV networks, internet sites and outdoor TV;
- Mediamond's magazines, internet sits and radio channels;
- Traditional and thematic TV channels as well as websites of the German group ProSiebenSatI;
- The main multichannel network in Europe, Studio 71, controlled by the German group ProSiebenSat.1 Media, which operates on the main free video distribution platforms;
- The SBS group of commercial television channels that broadcast in Flanders (Belgium);
- The TV channels, websites and radio stations of Talpa TV in the Netherlands;
- All the TV networks and websites of the British Channel 4; group;
- The TV channels, websites and radio stations of the French group TF1;
- Advertising spaces situated on luxury buildings in London and in the most important Italian cities;
- The various media operated by Rotana Media Services, a media group working in the Middle East and North Africa.
Since Publieurope acts as an advertising sales house, its contribution to Group earnings needs to be considered in terms of commission income generated, which totalled EUR 292 million, of which EUR 218 million related to Group media.
Mediaset in borsa:
Mediaset Spa - Sede legale I - 20121 Milano via Paleocapa 3 - Cap. Soc. int. vers. € 614.238.333 | Registro Imprese di Milano, C.F. e P. IVA 09032310154
Copyright © 2005-2020 Mediaset. Tutti i diritti riservati.