Its main objectives were as follows:
- ongoing liaison with headquarters of multinational companies.
- sourcing new licences and new products in other countries.
These activities are conducted from offices in London, Munich and Paris, and in cooperation with partners located in Milan (Publitalia'80) and Madrid (Publiespaņa).
Publieurope is product portfolio has expanded and grown more varied over the years, ensuring a cross-media commercial offering consisting of:
- all Italian TV stations - generalist, thematic, free-to-air and pay-TV channels ? of the Mediaset Group;
- Mediaset Espaņa's TV networks, websites and outdoor TV;
- Mediamond's magazines, websites and radio stations;
- traditional and thematic TV channels, as well as websites of the German group ProSiebenSatI;
- the main multichannel network in Europe, Studio 71, controlled by the German group ProSiebenSat.1 Media, which operates on the main free video distribution platforms;
- the TV channels, websites and radio stations of the French group TF1;
- the SBS group of commercial television channels that broadcast in Flanders (Belgium);
- the TV channels, websites and radio stations of Talpa TV in the Netherlands;
- all the TV networks and websites of the British Channel 4 group;
- advertising spaces situated on luxury buildings in London and in the most important Italian cities.
Since Publieurope acts as an advertising sales house, its contribution to Group earnings needs to be considered in terms of commission income generated, which totalled EUR 250 million, of which EUR 210 million related to the Group's Italian and Spanish media.
Mediaset in borsa:
Mediaset Spa - Sede legale I - 20121 Milano via Paleocapa 3 - Cap. Soc. int. vers. € 614.238.333 | Registro Imprese di Milano, C.F. e P. IVA 09032310154
Copyright © 2005-2020 Mediaset. Tutti i diritti riservati.