Mediaset has a controlling interest in Mediaset España Comunicación S.A., the holding company of the Spanish television group that owns the Telecinco television network, which began broadcasting in 1990.
Mediaset España is the leading broadcaster in Spain in terms of viewers and advertising share, and one of the most profitable groups in the sector in Europe.
The company is listed on the stock exchanges of Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao and Valencia. It was first included in the Ibex 35 index on 3 January 2005, where it still remains one of the thirty-five biggest companies in Spain.
Mediaset España Group's mission is to consolidate its leadership of the commercial television market in Spain. Its strategic approach reflects that of Mediaset Group in Italy, operating as an integrated broadcasting group in the following key business areas:
- Advertising (Publiespaña)
- Advertising on non-television media, both Group-owned and third-party
- General interest television broadcasting (Telecinco, Cuatro)
- Multichannel broadcasting: free-to-air thematic channels (Divinity, Factoría de Ficción, Boing , Energy and Be Mad, Hd channel)
- Internet (through the company Conecta 5)
Mediaset in borsa:
Mediaset Spa - Sede legale I - 20121 Milano via Paleocapa 3 - Cap. Soc. int. vers. € 614.238.333 | Registro Imprese di Milano, C.F. e P. IVA 09032310154
Copyright © 2005-2019 Mediaset. Tutti i diritti riservati.