Broadcasting and Audience Share
With respect to viewing figures, the Mediaset España Group continued to be the leader in terms of total viewers over the 24-hour period, with a share of 28.8%, with a gap of 2.0 percentage points from its main competitor, the Atresmedia Group.
With respect to the commercial target audience, the Mediaset España Group reached a 30.9% share,
As for the main channel, in 2018 Telecinco achieved a 14.1% audience share over the 24-hour period, ranking as the most viewed Spanish channel for the sixth consecutive year. It also captured an average of 13.4% of the commercial target.
With regard to Prime Time, Telecinco was the leader in the all viewers total with an average of 15.0 %.
Cuatro was the third most viewed channel by millennials (16-34 years) and reached an audience share of 6.0% of the average share for all viewers in the 24-hour period and 7.4% for the commercial target audience.
The FDF, Divinity and Energy channels continued to post excellent results in terms of viewing figures in 2018.
Results for the commercial target audience are detailed below:
- Boing, the thematic channel dedicated to children from 4 to 12 years, achieved an audience share of 10.9%;
- FDF reached a share of 8.3% on the commercial target audience (13-24 age range);
- Divinity, a channel dedicated to the female audience, achieved a share of 3.2% of its commercial target audience (16-44 age range);
- Energy, a channel dedicated to a male audience, achieved a share of 1.6% of the commercial target audience (men between 25 and 44 years).
- Be Mad, an HD channel, achieved a share of 1.0% of its commercial target audience (men between 16 and 44 years).
Mediaset in borsa:
Mediaset Spa - Sede legale I - 20121 Milano via Paleocapa 3 - Cap. Soc. int. vers. € 614.238.333 | Registro Imprese di Milano, C.F. e P. IVA 09032310154
Copyright © 2005-2019 Mediaset. Tutti i diritti riservati.