In this page you can find the answers to all the frequent questions. Click on the questions below to read the relative answers.
- 1. What is Mediaset Corporate Stock?
- 2. Who are Mediaset Shareholders?
- 3. What is Mediaset ticker symbol?
- 4. How can I buy Mediaset shares?
- 5. What is Mediaset fiscal year?
- 6. Does Mediaset issue printed reports ?
- 7. When is Mediaset supposed to release its interim and annual results?
- 8. What are the External Auditors ?
- 9. Who are the depositary agents for the ADR in the United States?
- 10. Where can I find the updated Mediaset share value?
- 11. Who may I contact to have information on the financial-economic trend of Mediaset?
- 12. What are the regulations of Mediaset Shareholders' Meeting? How can I receive a copy?
- 13. When Mediaset pays the dividend?
- 14. What is the amount of dividends distributed?
The company relies on electronic media . You can easily have access to all earning releases of the last 5 years on this Web site by clicking on the "Documents IR" section under "Financial Reports"
Deadlines are established by the Italian law as follows:
- First Quarter Results to be released by mid May
- First Half Results to be released by mid September
- Third Quarter Results to be released by mid November
- Annual Results to be released by end of March
Deloitte & Touche S.p.A. are the external Auditors for the years 2008-2016, committed by the Shareholders' Meeting of 16 April 2008
JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A.
P.O. Box 3408
South Hackensack, NJ
In the IR area, section "Shareholders - Quotes and Charts" you can find the updated value (with 20 minutes of delay respect of Borsa Italiana datas) and the historical trend
In the IR area, section "Services - contacts" you can find all the IR team details. The team is avaiable by phone, e-mail and mail to answer all the information on Mediaset Group
The regulations of Mediaset Shareholders' Meeting are avaiable on the IR section in "Shareholders - Shareholders' Guide". It's possible to download the document in pdf format
Traditionally Mediaset Group announces the amount and the date proposed for dividend payment within the end of March of each year
The dividend is normally paid within the end of May
Mediaset Group distributed about 4,9 billion Euro of dividends since the listing until today
Mediaset in borsa:
Monday June 01, 2020 5:35 PM
Latest Stock Price 1,56€
Mediaset Spa - Sede legale I - 20121 Milano via Paleocapa 3 - Cap. Soc. int. vers. € 614.238.333 | Registro Imprese di Milano, C.F. e P. IVA 09032310154
Copyright © 2005-2020 Mediaset. Tutti i diritti riservati.